Thursday, November 19, 2009

Over the Peak and Down the Hill

Well, 30,000 words in. Now what?

I suppose there'll have to be a climax of some sort, but I'm damned if I know what that's going to be. I know what I'd like it to be, but I've been trying to keep everything within the realm of possibility here.

Here's a question to any and all - Antagonist is about to be convicted of assault, somehow is not behind bars (being tried as a minor), decides to kill protagonist who actually has nothing to do with the court case, shows up and fight ensues. The antagonist is decidedly unstable.

It's the plausibility that the ant. would be free to do all this that's worrying me. The motivations are my job, but I feel like by involving the law in this, I kind of have to play by some of the rules now.

Thoughts / comments would be greatly appreciated!


Cheers

CA

UPDATE - ACK. Possibly lost half a sub-chapter in translation. Suddenly there are more pressing issues than the continuation of the plot... where's the stuff I just wrote??? ARGHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment