Thursday, November 5, 2009

Public Reading - November 10

If anyone's in the Toronto, Ontario Area, I'll be doing a reading of my short story, "The Dirt on Ronnie Wilkins" (check it out online here), which won the 2008 Toronto Star Short Story contest. It's going to be at the Ralph Thornton Centre, located at 765 Queen St. East, Toronto, ON, M4M 1H3.

It begins at 7 p.m. and is hosted by "The Joy of Writing," which is the writing group I've been a part of for 2 years now, and it's where the story originated.

In other news - past the 8,000 word mark in "the book with no plot."

So far I've got a pretty good fight scene and rousing game of D & D. (really.)

... well, back at 'er.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the reading Chris,it'll go down a treat, Ronnie Wilkin's is a great story. I bet your bricking it!!

    A rousing game of D&D? Warhammer 40k maybe, just maybe! lol

    ReplyDelete