Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Troll" Update - 6,800 words and counting

So, I've been lucky that the well hasn't run dry yet. I've got some characters, and they're doing stuff, but I would say at this point that there is not yet a single plot thread that's going to carry this bugger through. There's a fun conceit I've got working, but we'll see what happens.

In other news - Rejection notice today on a humour piece called "Fire at the Mad-Lib Factory". If I can't find another home for it, I may make this my first piece to be self-published on this site.

Finally, I've placed my first "reprint", coming up online at the end of this month. "Kittens for Sale", currently up on Micro Horror, will be popping up elsewhere.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Keep hammering those keys Chris, if nothing you'll probably either end up with an idea for a different novel or break it up and have a shed load of short stories. Sorry to hear about your rejection.

    ReplyDelete