Sunday, December 27, 2009

At the Normal Cafe - Part 1 - Mosquito

So, inspired by some recent progress on a long-form story "At the Normal Cafe", I've decided to release it into the wild, as a short serial. Luckily, the great folks over at Thrillers, Killers n' Chillers are happily giving me enough rope to hang myself. The first part is called "Mosquito" and you can read it here.

I haven't been one to talk obsessively about the process behind the stories, but one simple note on this piece. I'm going for "Noir" meets "Rashamon". By all means, let me know how it works for you.

Thanks for reading.

CA


1 comment:

  1. From the quality of the first one it's gonna be a great series of stories. After reading that first one I had visions of a television series dedicated to the tales of 'At the Normal Cafe'

    ReplyDelete