Friday, December 11, 2009

The (Moderately Grand?) Experiment

So- I've been toying with an idea for some time now, and I'd like to see if I can get it to work.

Introducing - The Canadian Online Writer's Workshop (Crit-Club). Never mind the name, it's "Canadian" because I am, but it's open to anyone, anywhere.

I've set up another "Blogger" site, that will be open by invitation only. Members will be able to share works in progress, and get feedback from other members. They'll then be able to use (or ignore) the suggestions, and still be able to sell their work as "unpublished." While most of the writers I've had the honour to have contact with of late need no help in the "Flashfic" department, this would be a great place to start workshopping longer stuff. That said, anything and everything will be welcome (within a couple of common-sense limits.)

If you're interested, email me at criticclub@gmail.com . If you're not ... thanks for reading this site!

CA

1 comment:

  1. Canada is cool, mainly because I only know it from Degrassi Junior High as a kid, oh and for that cop show with the Mountie that looks like Jack Dee.

    ReplyDelete