Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone who came to check out my little diatribes here in 2009. I'll be spewing more of the same as we come into 2010.

Some big thank-you's in order for 2009:

To:
Nathan at MicroHorror, Lori and Bob at Flashes in the Dark, Matt and Col at Thrillers, Killers n' Chillers, and the fine folks at Six Sentences, Everyday Fiction, Static Movement, and the Oddville Press

Thank you all for taking a chance on my stories. It's been a great year, and a steep learning curve, but all these great sites and pubs have been fantastic.

2010 I hope will bring to fruition my first novel - either "the horror" (Big Top) or "the drama" (Troll). I'll also be seeing some of my work in print as Elements of Horror and The Moron's Guide to the Zombocalypse hit stores, so there's that to look forward to!

I'm encouraged by the early responses to "At the Normal Cafe" over at TKnC, so I'll have more installments on the way for that shortly.

Also, "back to school" has arrived. I'll be working within a college course for the next 6 months to hone one of the aforementioned "big" projects, so my "flashing " may actually take a bit of a hit, but I'm already seeing things in my work that can be improved so it's an exciting time.

Finally, and I hope it isn't lame, but there's a reason I finish all these posts the same way ...

Thanks for reading.

Chris


3 comments:

  1. Same to you, Chris.
    I loved AT THE NORMAL CAFE, particularly Tom's warped mind, and I look forward to part two.
    And good luck with that course, fella.
    Regards,
    Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Chris and good luck with everything you do in 2010...

    Regards, David.

    ReplyDelete