Friday, April 2, 2010

Normal Cafe Part 5 - Paying What is Owed


So I've been spending the last two weeks re-plotting the novel, and then plotting an alternate project that might take over for the time being.

Needless to say, with all this plotting, I've done very little actual writing. So, I went back to the Normal Cafe for awhile. It felt great, and you can read it now, at TKn'C.

In other news - the story that missed the "Howl" deadline over at Lame Goat Press, has now been accepted into "Novus Creatura" Glad that worked out, as I really like that story.

Thanks for reading,

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris. I've been so out of the game for the past month or so (Work and kids as well as trying to write.) I missed 3 & 4 of the "Cafe" series. I'll catch up over the next few days or so. Good luck with your project and congrats on your acceptance.

    Happy Easter, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, If you want to take up the story please be my guest. I'd love to see what you come up with. Just let me know which option you would like to take. Have fun!

    I'm off to read your stuff at TKn'C.

    ReplyDelete