Tuesday, June 1, 2010

At the Normal Cafe - Part 6 - Witnesses

The novel's coming along, and well, but having brought "The Normal Café" along this far, the instalments have been insisting themselves now and then.  This was the case with "Witnesses".  


I'm coming up to the end of the tale, but I realized I'd given myself two other "extra" characters I needed to do something with.  It was the goal early on to capture the story of everyone involved.  After all, their stories ARE the story. 


It's up now at Thrillers, Killers n' Chillers. All six instalments are linked on their own tab at the top of this page.


Thanks for reading,


Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, I've been so busy of late and struggled on the blog scene so I'm just catching up. I'm going to read "Normal Cafe" from your blog and leave comments on TK'n'C. Keep up the good work and good luck with the novel. Have a great weekend mate.

    ReplyDelete