Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Here!

Just got my copy of FLASH! in the mail -- cool.

Thanks to Chris Bartholemew at Static Movement for making this book a reality.

My stories, "Something Different" and "A Dream of Peonies" are between the covers, along with a huge amount of fantastic flash.

In fact, a quick trip through the TOC shows that many of you out there, that follow this blog, are also represented within this kick-ass anthology, so this is a great big Congrats to all of you.  I can't wait to read your stories.

In the past couple of weeks, I've also received my copies of "Haunted" from PHP, and loved every story in it, and the proof copy of my short story collection, which, upon review, needs one more sharp scalpel edit before it's ready for prime-time.

Keep writing / keep reading!

Chris

5 comments:

  1. Congrats bud. I'm away from home at the moment so I'm out of sync with a lot of stuff. I'll be catching up asap and I'll be looking out for the anthologies as they are coming out. (I'm in a couple of future ones from PHP)

    Regards mate, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to wait a couple of extra weeks probably before Flash! hits Amazon.Co.Uk, but I'll be grabbing my copy then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza! I just found out like two days ago. So many great authors in it, soooo looking forward to reading. I'll be sure to catch your stories when I get mine.Congrats Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one I'll have to get. I've been seeing this all over the blogs, and you've got two in there? Nice! Congrats, Chris - all well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys.

    David - looking forward to the PHP "Daily Flash" as well. It'll be great to see so many writers' work in one place!

    Lee - I've just about finished it now. I forgot how fantastic "First, Second and Third" and "The Last Clown" were.

    Jodi - "Teatime with Warthog" was a killer. So many layers, with just the right voice.

    Erin - Thanks for the support. I loved your story in Howl, and can't wait to have more "Cole originals" in print.

    ReplyDelete