Erin Cole nominated me for "The Creative Writing Blog Award".
The Award works as follows - I will list below 6 "Crazy Truths" and 1 "Wacky Lie" or 6 Wacky Lies and 1 Crazy Truth.
Part 2 of the award will come first - and that's the sharing of this distinction with 5 other notable bloggers; and I humbly nominate the following excellent writers (in no particular order):
1) Emma Kathryn - Beware the Vampire Bunnies
2) Barry J Northern - 21st Century writer
3) Jodi MacArthur - Fiction Writer Jodi MacArthur
4) David Barber - David Barber's Fiction World
5) Lee Hughes - Lee Hughes Writes
All are well deserving of numerous honours, but this is the one I'm giving today.
On to the test:
1) I once sang the Star Spangled Banner for a room full of Drunk American College kids - in Toronto
2) I played Jack the Ripper on TV
3) I've served lunch to the "Albino Twins" from the Matrix movies
4) I wrote, directed, produced, stage managed a play - all whilst working the lights as well
5) I took a two hour plane trip to go on a single date
6) I once made Clive Barker "lol" on Twitter.
7) I once ended up in the emergency room due to a Macaroni and Cheese incident gone horribly wrong.
There you go. Discuss.