Monday, October 25, 2010

At the Normal Café - Part 7 - Closing Time

My seven-part serial at Thrillers, Killers n' Chillers has reached its conclusion. Read "Closing Time" here.

Just want to take a second to thank Matt Hilton, Col Bury (and now) Lee Hughes, for giving me a chance to try something "big" on their site, for talking up the various chapters when they've gone up, for picking wicked pics to accompany them, and for being huge supporters of new work.  TKn'C should be on everyone's bookmark list.

While endings are always a little bittersweet, arriving at a conclusion to this piece is also a bit of a relief.  Having told it from so many angles, I was in danger of losing the thread. 

Ultimately, I'm happy with where this ended up, and I hope, if you've been following around, that you will be too.  If you want to read the rest, or just refresh your memory, there's links to the other parts on a dedicated page. (Way up in the top corner here.)

Now. On to the next story ...

1 comment:

  1. I had no clue yuo had an ongiong sereis here (or maybe I did and I forgot? I've been frgetting everything under the heavens lately). I'm sorry, Chris. My sis coming out to visit, but I'll try to ctch up after she laeves.

    ReplyDelete