Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quickly - a New Story, A Contest, and Stuff.

Nothing fancy today - there's a bunch of stories that I've left dangling, and I've got ideas for all of them - which is rare, so I've got to make hay.

New story up at Thrillers, Killers n' Chillers - A Question of Faith.  This story's actually one year old, having debuted at the 2009 MicroHorror Halloween contest.  Though I was mostly pleased with how the original turned out, I was less than happy with the ending.  I needed a bit more space to tie it up properly.  Thanks to Lee, Matt and Col at TKn'C, I've received that chance.  Check it out!

Speaking of MicroHorror, the 2010 contest is now open!  500 words or less on "Space" as in the physical dimension (as opposed to outer space.)  There's a link to the rules at the top corner of my site, and I'll be keeping it there until the contest ends. 

That's all for now guys, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Good things all around. Will catch up with your story- so great when you can finally complete an older piece-
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete