Sunday, February 27, 2011

Madness in March - Deadline Alert!

Just a quick reminder that if you've been working on something for "Madness in March" that Friday, March 4 is the last day to get your submission in. I've received some great work so far, and been introduced to some writers who are new to me, but are on my list of works to watch from now on.

To recap the rules - any length is great, up to a 2,000 word cap. Submit to chrisallinotte (at) gmail (dot) com with "Madness in March Submission" in the subject line, and your story in the body of the e-mail.

Looking forward to some crazy tales!

C

6 comments:

  1. I'm just polishing and you will have it soon. I'm really looking forward to reading your choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I've got nothing! If something pops into my head by the 4th, I'll send it along. I've been driving myself crazy (heh), trying to think of something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been gettin' the word out on the Twitters and the Facebooks and such. Unfortunately, most of the writers I know live in caves and write in blood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying, buddy. "Busy" came into my world at the wrong time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. Looking forward to a great week. It's still currently on the cusp of happening/not happening, but I'm hoping this week will put it well over the edge.

    Laurita - totally stoked to get a piece from you

    Rebecca - seeing what you can do with one word and one minute, or three words, and three days or so... a little prompt like "madness" must get something firing in that dark mind of yours

    Ben - thanks - really appreciate the word of mouth

    David - hope you can pull one together, as I dig your style, but as you know, I can totally relate to life's stubborn insistence on coming first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love, love, love to enter this one, but time is against me.

    Any news on the ePocalypse front?

    ReplyDelete