Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to our regularly scheduled #Fridayflash

I had the chance to meet a couple new people over the past week or two, who played along with my "Monday Motivator". Thanks Rebecca, Nina, and Lydia for stopping by!

Rather than post another (which I was doing as the site I'm about to mention took a break), I'd like to direct your attention to a challenge that offers the same rules and three word prompt, has been doing so for just over a year now, and has a ravenous, rabid following of the most supportive writers you'll ever meet - Lily Childs, take a bow! (And welcome back!)

Challenges are posted every Friday. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Apologies for not throwing one in the hat last week, mate. Busy as usual. See you at Lily's.

    P.s. Your site now works on my iPhone!

    ReplyDelete