Saturday, July 2, 2011

Eight Days of Madness - 200 Downloads! (and a "What's Happening" update)

I've been out of the loop for a little bit - on holiday with the family.  It's actually been amazing to almost completely unplug for going on a week now.  Last night I picked up paper and pen and felt the words come pretty easily.  There's a backlog of stuff I want to write, but I'm coming to understand that that's okay. It'll happen.

Some of the stuff I'm working through in my non-writer life has yet to resolve, but the rest and change of scenery (in a cabin on Lake Winnipeg) has been excellent.

Now - a big, fat WOO-HOO:


Eight Days of Madness just hit 200 downloads. That's 200 people that have now been exposed to the phenomenal writing of Laurita Miller, Richard Godwin, Benjamin Sobieck, Angel Zapata, Sean Patrick Reardon, Erin Cole and Lily Childs.  I'm so proud of this collection and of all the authors who gave stories to it.

Today is a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news, Chris. Looking forward to more of your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, Chris. Glad to hear you enjoyed your down time. Best of luck with all the rest.

    ReplyDelete