Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Blood Runs Hot for Carnaval! (Just thought you should know.)

I know, I know, I'm about three months too late for Mardi Gras and Carnival fun.

That didn't stop me from subbing a story about it to Thrillers, Killers, n' Chillers.

I'm extremely happy to say that they've accepted it, and it's up and ready to read today!

Here's the link.

Have a read if you've got a moment. This little tale marks a bit of a departure for me in that I haven't really tackled a certain type of story before (can't tell without ruining, sorry) and it was a blast to see what the old idea-kittens did with it as they batted it back and forth.

____________

9DOM update - we've broken 100 Downloads! Also, the book is now available in its entirety at Goodreads if you're a regular denizen in those parts. 8DOM is running at 400 + downloads, and still going.

That's about it for the moment - sorry for the quiet, but I've got a couple of big, exciting things in the works, one of which is a very exciting interview (the first-ever at The Leaky Pencil) and the second is the upcoming publication of my short story collection - but that latter deserves its own posts, a little further on.

Keep writin'

CA

1 comment:

  1. High fives all around. You're just full of good news today. I'm taking my coffee and reading your story right now. Congrats on all the good stuff. Looking forward to that collection.

    ReplyDelete