Monday, June 11, 2012

Chris Allinotte presents: Gathering Darkness



I am very happy to be able to announce that my collection of short stories, Gathering Darkness, is now available!

This book includes twenty-eight stories - some of my favourites from the past four years of writing "publicly".  Many of the tales have seen publication around the web, and in some small press anthologies.

Because I was fortunate enough to find my way into so many different and welcoming markets, I am positive that not everyone has read everything in this book. That's an easy guarantee to make, as three of the longer stories have never been published.

One of these - Coming Home - opens the collection, and without exaggerating, I feel like it's one of the best things I've written to date. And if you look at the "preview" of the book on Amazon, you'll be able to read Coming Home for free!

For those of you who have read a lot of my stuff in the past - thank you! To you I'd like to let you know that each and every story has had a brand new edit for this collection. For most stories, this resulted in only superficial changes, but for a few - it made a huge difference, and now there's something new to discover!

If you've never read a story of mine, then I'd like to reassure you that I'm actually a very nice person.

So, if you'll just step this way, out of the direct sunlight, I have something to tell you...

_____

Gathering Darkness is available in any format you'd care to own:

Paperback from Amazon.com here or Amazon.co.uk here
Kindle Edition from Amazon.com here or UK edition here
ePub from Smashwords here

More venues to be announced as they come available (working on it!)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I've downloaded it already and can't wait to read everything. All the best of success Chris - you deserve it!

    Lily/x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I can't wait to read it. Well done, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, man. Super excited for you. You know I'll be adding this beaut to my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super shiny toothy killer awesome. And IT'S ABOUT TIME. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys - it's a very exciting day - and I'm thrilled that you all dropped by to share it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Congrats on your collection - love the simple cover. Already downloaded, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! That's quite a lot of literature, it must feel great to have it all gathered in one place. Look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete