Friday, September 28, 2012

Updates: Welcome Wordpressers, and a Brief Hiatus

My apologies for the recent lull. I've got some "real life" things that are going on right now that are taking up most of my "writing" time - including the socializing part.

I can't go into details, and I'll be making a proper announcement as soon as I'm able.

In the meantime, I've made a few arrangements to help keep things going while I'm otherwise preoccupied.

First, I've merged my Wordpress Blog "Self Publishing: Stories from the Trenches", back into this site here. (And a warm welcome if you're coming to this site from Wordpress!)

Secondly, I've been speaking to a few friends about doing some guest posts while I'm tied up. Stay tuned for  details.

Finally - if you haven't seen my new Facebook page, there's a link at the right that will let you check it out. (and if you like it... feel free to "like" it!)

Looking forward to getting back to "normal" soon, letting you all in on the "news" and getting around to visit everyone's site and see what you all have been up to.

Take care,

CA




1 comment:

  1. Hey, you ... get back to work. Haha, just kidding.
    I read your ART horror entry at MicroHorror and left a comment - best of luck! Hope the move went well.

    ReplyDelete