Monday, March 3, 2014

Before "the Madness" - a free book!


I really like Smashwords.

I've done all the Days of Madness E-books on this site and, when I wanted to share "Gathering Darkness" beyond the Amazon veil, that's where I went to first.

It's by no means a perfect platform, and the store itself could use a little sprucing up, but for those authors who want to share their work, and get it distributed, I haven't found a better way.

So - this week, Smashwords is holding "Read an E-Book Week". This event promotes E-Books as a great way to read your stories, novels, novellas, etc. on your favourite device, and it promotes indie authors and self-publishing (two things I feel very strongly about.)

As a participant in the event, I am offering my short story collection, "Gathering Darkness" for FREE all week - but it's a Smashwords exclusive. Link here.

(And while you're there, you can also pick up any of the previous Days of Madness books that you may have missed - also free - also AMAZING.)

I'll be back on this page and Facebook soon about this year's Days of Madness details - so stay tuned!

Chris

2 comments:

  1. I love e-books. I've got four on my iPad I need to read right now, LOL!

    GD free all week -- got it, shall tell the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Chris. I better make sure I have all my Days of Madness.

    ReplyDelete